Reports to: VP of Client Success
Summary of Position:
VisitPay, and R1 company, is looking for a Client Success Executive who will play a critical role in providing overall strategic, relationship, operational and organizational leadership. This position will manage and drive client P&L through product adoption and use, ensuring that all aspects of VisitPay’s software and services perform at levels that exceed client commitments and service level agreements (SLAs). The Client Success Executive is a results-oriented and innovative thinker, who can collaborate with senior-most client contacts and oversee operational responsibilities.
· Manage and develop ongoing relationships with existing clients at a senior and operating level.
· Perform as clients trusted advisor based on business acumen, ability to provide strategic counsel with confidence and poise, effective project leadership, ability to coach through conflict, natural EQ and an innate ability to anticipate need.
· Maintain solid understanding of “big picture” view of client and VisitPay relationship; maintain awareness of future client events and activities that provide new opportunities with VisitPay.
· Coordinate the development and delivery of client solutions including strategies, configurations, and reporting.
· Utilize a sound client solutions delivery framework, driven by key metrics and reporting.
· Manage client expectations and assess and address client issues, both emergent and systemic.
Competencies for success:
· Highly organized and detail-oriented self-starter with strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task
· The ability to give and receive feedback at all levels of the organization along with strong coaching, problem-solving and collaboration skills
· Solid and demonstrable understanding of data-centered technologies oriented toward multi-tenant, cloud-based SaaS solutions
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years of related work experience in Management/Strategy Consulting or financial analysis
· Effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
· Healthcare or SaaS experience is a plus
· Exceptional oral and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· This position is in Boise, Idaho (remote considered for the right candidate)
· This position requires limited travel
VisitPay is an R1 company that works closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with a much improved and friendly billing experience. With R1, VisitPay offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package, inclusive culture and commitment to a work-life balance with a team that strives to deliver outstanding results.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
R1 RCM Inc. (“the Company”) is dedicated to the fundamentals of equal employment opportunity. The Company’s employment practices , including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company is dedicated to providing a workplace free from harassment based on any of the foregoing protected categories.
If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at 312-496-7709 for assistance.
To learn more, visit: R1RCM.com
Your application was submitted successfully.