Content Marketing Manager
FLSA Status: Salaried/Exempt
Summary of Position:
VisitPay is seeking an experienced content marketing specialist to join its demand generation team. Candidates must have both a passion, and proficiency, for writing and editing designed to support B2B marketing strategies to achieve business goals. Supporting and reinforcing the VisitPay brand voice across all content, this individual will be responsible for connecting with a B2B audience in multiple formats including but not limited to social media, white papers, case studies, infographics, ads, print collateral, digital content, blogs, and video.
- Work with the demand generation team to create copy for marketing and communications initiatives and campaigns to support product and solution launches, drive lead generation, support client retention, extend thought leadership, raise brand awareness, and support the VisitPay vision and mission.
- Work with the director of demand generation to build and manage a content/editorial calendar.
- Write copy for marketing collateral, presentations, newsletters, white papers, press releases, datasheets, direct mail, video scripts, social media posts, infographics, biographies, advertising, and email outreach for a B2B audience.
- Manage social media presence across multiple platforms.
- Update copy in existing marketing and communication collateral, making it fresh, relevant, and persuasive while ensuring it aligns with marketing goals.
- Conduct in-depth research and write detailed white papers, eBooks, and case studies.
- Write success stories or case studies highlighting the effectiveness/benefits of VisitPay solutions.
- Work with external agency to maintain and update web copy on our external- and client-facing websites.
- Research relevant trends and statistics in healthcare to support marketing and communications collateral.
- Create and report metrics to measure the performance of content assets and adjust copy, promotions, etc. accordingly
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to understand value props and audiences.
- Work with the sales team to equip the commercial team with updated materials
- Work with the director of demand generation to meet deadlines and provide clear and timely communication to company stakeholders.
- Protect the VisitPay brand by ensuring content is consistent in style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Work with general supervision.
- Perform a variety of tasks, including other duties, or special projects, as assigned.
Competencies for success:
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and the ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice to various types of content.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be attentive to detail and work quickly and accurately. Competency
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to manage multiple, diverse projects. Competency
- Ability to work in an agile/sprint environment
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Communications, or Marketing.
- Five years' experience writing marketing communication deliverables.
- Business-to-business electronic marketing experience preferred.
- Experience collaborating with graphic designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Experience working within defined corporate brand guidelines to achieve project and organizational goals.
- Experience working with or in an agency environment.
- Experience working in a mission-oriented health care environment and an understanding of health care consumerism is a plus.
- Experience in product marketing is desirable
- Experience translating technical information and processes to impactful content for diverse audiences
- Strong PC skills required, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and HubSpot is a plus
- All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.
- This position is based in Boise, ID or remote. Travel is minimal, but may be required several times a year.
- Sponsorship is not provided.
VisitPay is a well-funded mid-growth company in a $400B growing market. We are a nationally focused company working closely with some of the nation’s largest and most well-respected health systems to provide innovative and compelling SaaS-based products. We are poised to capture significant share in the massive and growing self-pay market. Our solutions help healthcare systems optimize their revenue while providing patients with much improved and friendly billing experience.
At VisitPay, you will have the opportunity to work with an exceptional leadership team who has significant experience building companies in consumer finance, software, and analytics, and enjoy a competitive salary, benefits, and work/life balance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
VisitPay is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.